In case anyone is looking for this informaiton
- The base configuration file is located here.
- The system configuration file is located here.
- The LTM configuration file is located here.
- The (bigpipe) shell configuration file is located here.
- User authentication configuration files are located in the relevant directory under.
- User Configuration Set (UCS) files are located here.
- The file that controls what is included in a User Configuration Set (UCS) file is located here.
- Single Configuration Files (SCF) are located here.
- The logrotate (log rotation) configuration file is located here.
- The log files are located here.
- The license file is located here: - this file should never be edited. A backup of this file is usually found here: /config/bigip.license.bak
- If you run the find_keys command it creates a file listing all license keys on the device here.
- The device's own SSL key is located here.
- The device's own SSL certificate is located here.
- Commands or scripts listed in this file: will be executed when the redundancy state becomes active.
- Commands or scripts listed in this file: will be executed when the redundancy state becomes standby.
- The default location for snapshot files is located here.
- default SNMP traps, this file should not be edited
- user-defined SNMP traps
- F5 BigIP specific and non-F5 BigIP MIBs used to monitor and manage the platform can be found here in text format: They can also be found here in compressed tar format: /usr/local/www/docs/mibs/
- Graphics files used within the web based management interface can be found here: . Note replacements will probably be lost during an upgrade.
- configuration backups location
- where .iso imagaes are located
- for qkview file generated by command line